BLACK LIVES MATTER
“The time is always right to do what is right.” – Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
MERGE4 is all about people from different backgrounds merging together for positive change. There is no place in our MERGE4 family for racism, hatred or bigotry and we ask you to join us in our commitment to addressing systemic racial inequality. In solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement, MERGE4 has created a set of actionable items that we plan to pursue in an effort to create a more equitable future:
- Recognize the issues of systemic racism and injustice that exist today
- Connect with our nonprofit partners to determine how we can support their equity initiatives
- Create and request our ambassadors and collaborators take the pledge to be a "MERGE4 Collaborator Against Racism"
- Extend MERGE4's internal employee policy against discriminatory and racist behavior to every collaborator we work with
- Zero tolerance policy for white supremist or racist actions
Let’s find our common ground, unite and merge together to create positive change in our society and institutions, so that we may finally fulfill the founding promise of this country: to be a country with dignity and justice for all. We ask you to join us in approaching these issues with an open mind, put aside preconceived notions, and truly seek to understand and grow. We’ll be working hard on that, and ask you to as well.
It starts with us. And it starts with you.
Black lives matter. And no lives will matter until Black lives do.
If you’d like to donate to the cause to help make a difference, see the below: